About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chapter 456(Blue Monday Get Blew Away)

This post is gonna be one of the post that I owe my dear bloggie..X)
Ok..So this year 2012 we are lucky that Japanese Student coming to our school again..Oh Yeahh~~:)

So actually before that day arrived, our dear school already informed us and I was thinking to gift what present until headache then I just try my best to grab anything I can found at my dear house.=)
Beside that I also prepared chocolates too..*well, I really have no idea what to buy/gift them* and I also take one of the "tali" I specially made during PLKN..X)
Since that time I just thought I will get one partner so I never bring extra "tali" to school..Hehe..^^

Take a good nap because that day is one of our happiest Monday..Blue Monday Get Blew Away!!
So arrived at school feel so great..I even asked some of my friends prepared what for the Japanese's people..:)
So let me tell those human that prepared those gift that make me laugh but in same time is so so awesome..^^!!

Dora..:)
If I not mistaken, she make a very cute stuffie..And ya..I was merajuk..-.-!!WHY I DON'T HAVE BUT THE JAPANESE PEOPLE GOT..OMG..:)
Meaniiiee..:(
Dora even make a cute card for the Japanese people...Awww..Ain't she so sweet..
Wonder she will do that to me or not le..*piff*

Daven..@~@!!
Daven make a card that make me laugh..The card sound like something that Daven wish his partner is a girl but if the partner is the boy then sorry..
Haha..He been hoping and wishing to get a girl partner like so many day and he get cursed by a lot of person that incude me that he won't get a girl partner..(we sound mean right but he so crazy toward to the japanese girl..Cannot tahan!!)

Jenny, Poh Chan and Bee Kee..
Ok..Why I make this three person together..Is because the three of them really cute and funny..Make name card inside the class..LOL..Sweet la them..Wonder I got their name card or not..@~@!!

I think these is those funny person that make me laugh..I think I should fast forward to start the one of the happiest Monday I ever had???^^~!
So I am under Hui Qing's lead..I guess..Should be K1, SN1 and K2 is under her lead..I wonder S2 is under who??
What I know is those Japanese's students is like more than our school students..Well..Only Form 6 , Form 5 and Form 3 can be involved??Not sure is Form 3 or Form 4 or both..@~@..So Hui Qing just inform me that I will get two partner..Ahdoi..Two partner..I JUST PREPARED ONE PERSON PRESENT!!!*guilty*!!:(

Well..:)..Actually overall I was really happy about it..:)..Post pic??^^


 I forgot to took Poh Chan..See both of them so rajin..:)..
Even more rajin than usual..:)

 Putra..:)..Hehe..I love to call him Bear, Big Bear or something similar like that..^^

 Big size Daven..Should be tall size Daven..^^!!~

 Daven took this picture..Yeah..:)!!^^~~
I kinda like it..Hehee

 Bee Kee and Me..

 Me with Wei Ka..The sweet girl..:)

Help Daven and Marvin took..:)..Hehe..Syahira aka Joey come inside...Awww..Saw those Japanese's girls with their awesome pose..:)..*PEACE*

See Daven's miang face smile..Haha..Although he get cursed by us but still he lucky to get a girl partner..=)

Me with my two cute partner..Fufufu..:)
Yuki and Rina..X)

 Joey with her partner and Shannon's partner..^^

Yuu and Kuan Peng..I wonder how these two being a partner..I mean one is blah blah and another one is mystery..:)

Rina..:)..She treat me sweets after I treat them kit-kat..:)..Hehee..

 Yuki also..:)..Mango flavor..Yummyy..Thx you both..^^

Nice pic..^^..Hehee..:) 

Jia Qian and his's partner..Oh well..S1 get all those leng lui..:)..I suppose..Haha!!

Shannon with his partner..Another cute girl.~~:)

Christine was so lucky..She got two handsome partner..Haha!!

Whoah..Ya-Qi got two handsome partner..I think..:)..Hehee..

Dora and her partner..Ok..Dora's partner was super duper cute guy..*glomps*

Nice group pic taken by me??^^!!

See how Marvin's happy face..Hahaa..Awww..Really care about this bro..:P

Well..Small eyes and same smile..Hahaa..I sound bad but oh well..:)!

Whoah..Chibi and Gigantic..Hahaa..=)

Tee Hee..^^!!Me with Yuki..:)

Me with Mun Ying..:)..Together with her partner and Dora's partner..:)..

Both of them was looking at Chien Zong's camera...Only Daven looking at my camera..:)

Jenny and Ryu..Whoah..:)..Hehee..

Yeah..I love this pic..Tee Hee..~~

Both doing peace style..Cuteeeeeeeee..:)

Is sure so hard to take three of us together but I managed to do it..Hohoho..:)

Daven with two japanese girl and two malaysian girl..Hehee..:)..He smiling happily..:)

Wei Ka with her partner and Yuki..:)

Shu Yi and her cute partner..OMG..They both look sweet..Haha..:P

Sweet huh..^^~~:)

Whooah..I with all those cute lady girl..Hehee..Feel so lucky somehow..:D

Oh yeah..Take pic with my dear Wai Teng..Hehee..Also with my two partner..:D

Their henna design..OMG..I wish I can do it also but oh well..Priority is to them first..:D

Wai Teng and her partner..^^

This present is from Ryu to Dora..Cute ya..LOL..Is like give me a clue if Ryu get a guy partner, he can give her the mask and if he get a girl partner..She can give both..LOL


OK..:)..Time to stop here although there got lot of more pic want to upload but I am lazy so stop here and next chapter might be week of exam??:O

Write at 17.11.2012 by -VoN S@N-