About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, November 19, 2012

Chapter 458(I miss but I will never care it anymore..)

Hunter X Hunter
One of the anime that I actually love somehow..:)
I remember I get the inspired to make a "fishing rod" is from this show and another fishing show..
For your info..Hunter X Hunter is not about fishing..
But Gon's weapon(beginning weapon) is like a fishing rod..:D
Tee Hee..For more info..I actually love all of them except the Mr Doctor which I never really remember his name.*gulps*..I also like him a bit la..LOL

Actually I planning to make few post dedicate for my NS..I mean I promise myself to post NS thing but problem is I too lazy and I don't know how to start or where to start..:(
So NS's thing postponed..:)

So what more post I feel like I owe my blog..:O
I promise I will post about Michelle Jie Jie since she last week stay my house.. 

Oh ya.What about I post my mood right now..=X
I am happy my dear leng ma(Da Yi) that she gonna bought me an iphone 5..
Well of cause I know I prefer samsung but this is a present so I cannot have any complain..
Well, that phone is like a house phone..*feel useless*
Anyhow..Dream phone..I just want any smartphone..:)..
So okla..Maybe in future when SAMSUNG getting more high tech then I should get a one using my own working salary..That is in future..^^!!

Kla..My mood kinda down..I will update..Now is cycling+HXH moment.. *love it*

Write at 19.11.2012 by -VoN S@N-