About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, November 23, 2012

Chapter 460(Continue for Part 2)

This is so so cute..Picture character is 8th princess and her's 8th prince..SUPER DUPER SWEET!!
Hehee..Love it~:D

Based by Facebook's picture..There still long way for me to post those freaking important people that I met during PLKN..So ya continue..:D

Now I will just tell out my own DELTA's human..Well, I think I remember their name..:D
First at all is Christina..:)
She a very sweet talk tea-kwan-do girl..Fuyooo..Her cert more till I cannot count..XD
Well..She a bit humble girl but she tend to be those shy+friendly type..
Although she don't really have the leadership type of person but I have to admit she super nice..:D
Huhu~~:P

Second person is Jane..:D
She the type of cool+pretty+got a bit dai ka jie..LOL..:D
But ya she pretty..:D
Although I don't really talk to her but sometimes we do talk..You know, girls must gossip..-_-..I guess..

Irene and Pei Ru..
Why I put them together..:D..Cause they are both cute and nice..
For one reason all the human being i met in PLKN all nice la..Settle la..LOL
Still got one more girl but I really forget her name..*damn*..She same group with all these girls..:D
She love her hair a lot..I think..Eh..Wait..Now become three or four girls I forgot their name..@~@
Damnit la..Sickness back again..T_T~

So all these pretty girls..XD..I have to said sorry again la..WHY??
Well, I do remember during Kontrak Kita Janji(KKJ) time..
I have this bad attitude toward them..Oklah..I am not sure is to them or to Fei Ge Ge@Jack..
Well, I just kinda dislike this Jack at first~@..@~
So the situation is like this..
Jack was really go flirt with all these girls..XD..Then I was thinking like "HELLO, you are not DELTA..Go back your ALPHA"..LOL..I think I got said out something that I said it out to Jack and also to them??I also not sure about it..@~@..Hahaa..:D
Who tell he so damn jerk last time..Actually now also same but now he my Fei Ge Ge..Must give respect..:D..

So next human is who??Errr..@~@..
Ok..To this cute girl..I just remember..Her name is Ee Qin but most of people called her Eekin due is hard to called her the "Qin"..Is also take me a lot of  time to call her that too..@~@!!
She quite petite size..:D
She also got a bit princess attitude somehow but she a nice girl..LOL!!:D
Hrmm..I remember the last memory with her is during the last day I slept on her bed when she was busy tidying..Hey..That time is around 3am de..@~@.
I can control my sleepiness that time consider pro ok..=D!!
Beside that there much more memory with this cute girl..^^!!

Next person..:D
Kai Xian aka Butterfly..
She also like those petite size girl..Hahaa..Though her look a bit scary at first but she really friendly..XD
I remember I get to close with her is during we both was keep on fighting of the place of washing clothes..
LOL..So funny..And I call her butterfly is cause of her funny pattern..

Mu Chi aka something and her Nu Ren...I also forgot what really her name..@~@
Why I make these two person cause they both are funny sweet..Haha..
Is like the "guy" kinda cling on the "girl" although both also girl..@~@!!
Well, my DELTA really full of fun wei..:D..
Hahaa..

The following person her name is "Si Ting"..Kla..I forgot how to spell but the way to said her name is like that..:D
She a very nice and got a bit emo robot girl type..Haha..:D
She from ASSUNTA!!..JEALOUS~:)
Well, I know we both got a bit like misunderstanding..Kla..Whatever la..:D..

So next group I will said is those pretty Malay girl..X)
Omg..They are those pretty malay girl..LOL..:D
Example Caca, Mima, Ika, Nad ,Atul and so so on..:)
Oh ya..Also Farah..She a super cute girl..:)
Big gugu eyes..:)..Kind..Funny and Friendly..=)
For Caca, she those hyper funny girl..Sometimes you can see her emo but sometimes you can see her crazy..Cute fellow but I don't like her to be in sad or bad mood..Ouch..That sound suck..=(
For Mima..X)
She a cute cute girl that same lagenda with me..I remember when she told me I was same dorm and same lagenda..I was like "OH..REALLY!!"..
Haha..Not really good at recognize those pretty Malay Girl..:)
Plus I actually very quiet at my dorm..=3..(is ok for human don't believe but I saying the truth..:)..)

OK..Till now..:)
Want to watch anime right now..Weeee~~:)

I actually miss lot of person but problem is I lazy to type out.. =,=!!

Bye..:)

Write at 23.11.2012 by -VoN S@N-