About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chapter 34(Suffering Week??)

Haiz..So long no blogging..Now blogging..This week is "Hari Sukan" week..Muahaha...My body everyday suffer..My left hand suffer the most..-_-"

Cause Hari Sukan so I and Sook May will be quite close but still she will close to Chin Yee wan la..*Smile*...Still got two day than Hari Sukan mean this Saturday that is 14 JUNE...Hope can stay at Sook May house..Hehe..Now asking my Dad and my precious Mom..Hope they say "YES"..^^

I found out something that my running improve a bit and my stamina also..Hehehe..I really a weirdo girl..My exam not so good but lucky is not last..So no matter what..I MUST TRY MY BEST ON MY NEXT EXAM!!!Hope so la...T.T


<HOPE RUMAH MERAH WIN OO>

End now..

Write at 12.06.08 by -VoN S@N-