About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chapter 37(Really love all my friends..^^)

Haiz..Maybe is I think a lot..Maybe I really don't know what I want..But I know whenever I feel lonely..That is a light in front of me that is my "BESTFRIENDS!!"....I really really love they all..*Tear almost dropping out*..I know I am consider very very lucky to have all my bestfriends..Because when I primary I already got alot alot of my bestie who really sayang me..Like Elise Wong , Ed-lyn , Yoong Ching and many more...^^

I really really hope and try don't think so much..I guess..^^I really really love my friends..I mean it..I say it..Forever and ever..>.<

Actually what I write may be right may be wrong..Just think what you think..^^...SEJARAH Folio need to pass up at 1Julai..And I sure do finish it..=3...

Kla..I think end here now

Write at 26.06.08 by -VoN S@N-