About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 2, 2008

Chapter 32(I LIKE ALL MY BESTIE)^^

Today feel so boring so wanted to list out all my bestfriends name:

PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS:
1.ELISE WONG(SHE COOL..>.<=))
2.GOH YONG CHING(SHE KIND..)
3.ED-LYN (SHE FUNNY..^^)
4.MICHELLE TEH
5.MUN KAR
6.KATRINA

I think that all..I know got alot but really forgot some name..Maybe next time I might not close with them like when we primary but still I will remember that I got this bunch of bestfriends..^^

MY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIENDS(MAYBE IS ALOT BUT I JUST TELL SOME):
1.MAH KIT YING/JIE YING
2.LOO SOOK MAY
3.CHEAH CHIN YEE
4.LIM WEN TYNG
5LOH HUI YEN
6.LEE MEI YEE(Change school)
7.SHERMAIN YAP
8.YAP KAH MAN
9.LIM SIEW WEI(Change school)

Still got alot but don't see the number..Who is first or second cause all is my bestfriends..
Memory with them really hard to remember..I really like they all..^^..

NOT SAME SCHOOL OR WHAT:
1.MUN YEE
2.RUSSEL

Actually still got alot but next time I will write...

Write at 2.06.08 by -VoN S@N-