About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chapter 31(About yesterday and a happy day^^)

Yesterday is a fun day...Hehe..Because Kit Ying , Sook May and me go swimming!!I really love they two and all my friends..But before swimming..I go saloon...To cut my new hairstyle...Lol..Thank to Kit Ying...Than we go mamat to eat lo...Fun Fun at there wor..

Than is going to swimming time..Lucky the SUN is not there...Wakaka...Swimming is so fun that i hope next time i can go swimming we they two again and bunch of friends..Wakaka....Than Sook May went back to her house..(Please and hope they she always safety)

Kit Ying come to my house lo..Than she bath first than I bath..After that , we two chit-chat in my room..Lol..^^..Is a very very fun day..Still 1 word need to say "I love all my friends!!!"

Kla..End now..

Write at 28.05.08 but happen at 24.05.08 by -VoN S@N-