About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chapter 26

Now is about my Tuition life....There got some of my friend is really nice to say...Hehe...First I show is:

My goodies friend...Bear and Wen Tyng..They two is really funny , cool and of cause that is nice to kacau...Lol...


She really a pretty girl but this picture show she quite sleepy so hehe...Sorry oo Leng Lui Jie..^^


Nellie is cute , smart and so on....Let see who call her JELLIE...I know that is BEAR!!Yahoo..I sure get scolder by some ppl lo..


Zhen Jian..He might be smart but just too TALL..I mean is normal but he sit infront of me and when I say "pls head down" and he head sure do up up wan..He my friend but sometimes he quite weird lo...


Among all the picture..I like this the most..Is like fighting...Lol..This is all the picture about my tuition...Really happy at Tuition sometimes..

Hehe..End now..^^

Write at 6.05.08 by -VoN S@N-...