About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chapter 27

Today is about what happen on yesterday(Friday that is 16.05.08)...Hehe...First we at morning so we need to "FORWARD"......FORWARD>>>>>............STOP...KK...REWIND A BIT<<...STOP..HERE IT IS..^^

Is about my Tuition..Lol..Tuition might be so boring cause if you think my Tuition is only few students at the class..No la..My Tuition is fun and noisy too
(That why Teacher always complain complain complain..=3)

And if you got a bunch of friends
(Not normal but consider siao siao siao want at class include me..), you sure found that Tuition is a fun place...

Kkk...Back to main thing:
Is what like this...Cause our BM/SEJ Teacher come in and tell us to take out our jilid booklet
(Is that spell like this) than she make us into four group...My group name is:

AHOHEHIHA
(Not really sure spell like this but Bear say is a nice melody...)Our group include:
Bear
(Beh Yun Ji...He is the leader of this group..)
Zhen Jian
(He is the king of tembak..Well mostly he tembak correct but no sure he tembak or he know the answer wan..Sigh..)
Wen Tyng
(She also helping but mostly give wrong answer.Lol)
Vimaraj
(Did I spell correct??He helping Wen Tyng want la..^^)
Nellie Goh
(Queen tembak...Same as Zhen Jian but mostly he tembak is 25% correct..)
Chin Yee
(Good girl but a bit of blur...WE WON'T LEFT YOU ALONE WANT LA..>.<)
Sook May
(She really rajin oo..Why??Cause she help me mark my book..Lol..WE ALSO WON"T LEFT OUT YOU WANT LA..)
Last is Me..
(Noob girl lo..What can I say??)

Well , actually there got 3 group name that is MEOW, NO NAME and THANK GOD...Lol..
Here the funny part go:
Cause we all don't wan to left out Chin Yee and Sook May so I have to sit beside ZHEN JIAN so they two will sit beside Nellie..Than here is go...My row is Bear, Zhen Jian and me..Than in front is Wen Tyng and Vimaraj and our back is 3 pretty girl that is Nellie , Chin Yee and Sook May..So when the time is almost over..Wen Tyng tiba-tiba saw Teacher answer and pass to Bear and Zhen Jian..So I ask they two what is doing than they two say to me...Than I know and I tell 3 pretty girl....Than Bear, Zhen Jian and me crazy liao for got the answer...

Here the funniest part when is our turn..Zhen Jian like acting say "C"..Than look back of 3 pretty girl
(They three also blur blur liao) and say 1 is correct, 2 also and 3 also is correct than he look at his book and told Bear that is "C"..Than Bear say is C...Than the second time, he do the same old thing but this time when answer..Teacher say wrong...We all say "WHAT??"WRONG??"....Lol..

Still our group get second wan..Cause FIRST is:THANK GOD..Second belong to us..Third belong to NO NAME and Last is MEOW...

Kla end now la..

Write at 17.05.08
(But the story is about 16.08.08) by -Von S@N-