About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chapter 25

Yahoo..Chapter 25 liao...EXAM MONTH!!!ALERT!!STUDY!!AND LAST IS WISH ALL MY FRIEND GET GOOD RESULT....^^

Back to here...Yesterday that is Friday..2.05.08..Is was a fun fun day..But the fun day is like after recess than another period over and the fun time come but just 2 period.....Better than nothing mah..Lol..

Nah...Anyways , my ptp result was not so good...Haiz..T>T....Yeah cause today...I get sijli(Is that spell??) from school..(Well , actually is from domino but still....)Hehe...Happy but I feel weird la...Haiz..


These day I thinking a lot of thing but still......No need to say la...T.T...My school got cyber cafe...Cool liao but still I prefer my house computer but I guess I will use the computer in school wan la...

Actually I am thinking why every time I blog sure happy thing more than sad or should say don't have sad thing....Well , that got just like I last year say "Inside a happy happy face , actually is just a face who full of sadness"....Nice word??Elise say nice....^^

Ka Ching....Heard the money sound..That it...I need to kumpul money liao...XPP.....Hehe..Lol..


New doll from "DREAMOFDOLL"!!!Actually is 3 but I today show you all is the PISCES Zodiac series......His name is PISCE and his pet name is "HEHE"..GOSH..I really like it la but no money to buy and this Zodiac is not belong to me so I feel don't want it...Wait until my one come first la..^^

Kla..End now..

Write at 3.05.08 by -VoN S@N-