About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 26, 2008

Chapter 30(A busy day and.........)

Today is 26 of May and is a busy day for me...Why???Cause I have to clean my room..Wakaka....Clean..Clean my room....Haiz..Waste 1 hour to clean..T.T...Anyways here the result:


My table...Well..No so tidy right??Who care..-_-"....


See..So clean and so tidy...A lot of paper dibuang liao..Hehe..


Boxes!!Weee....Inside got books....


My baggie...Baggie...^^Very messy baggie..^^


Now is holiday and these day I focus on these 2 anime:

Is a cute cute show in Animax every Sunday 8p.m to 9p.m...Haiz..I really hope Mikan can with Ruka and Hotoru can with Natsume...Lol but still I don't know la..I really like all character...Ruka look so cool but actually he is a shy shy guy..Lol...Like Ruka and Natsume because they two so yeng...But now watch in Crunchyroll..Kekeke..



This want is Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning...Nice show but I don't know how to say..Is like a mystery show...I guess..^^..This wan is my sister borrow me watch wan..Kekekeke...

Kla End Now..

Write at 26.05.08 by -VoN S@N-