About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, May 23, 2008

Chapter 29(Happy happy day.>.>)

Actually is yesterday that is 23.05.08 but I had to write in today...Hehehe..Actually in the early morning that is 6.00a.m and I go the school...^^

Since school is Teacher Day so I took some pic on that day..>.<
Pn.Loh , Pn.Aik and Pn.Ong...Three pretty teacher but sometimes is "garang"also..


Pn.Nina and Pn.Wan..Two great teacher and fun teacher too...Wakakaka..


Pn.Wan , Chin Yee , Me and Pn.Nina...Chin Yee look so pretty in the picture..Well , Chin Yee is pretty girl mah..^^


Pn.Rina and Me..Always argue for fun..Kekeke..


Pn.Parimala and one morning teacher..I guess..^^..

Haha..Still today we all celebrate Siew Wei something also..>.<
Big chocolate 2kg cake..Make my baju kurung also get dirty liao..So pai se arr...


So after that..Me , Kit Ying and Andy cousin(That I always call her Jie Jie...Hehe..Alot ppl call her Jie Jie mah..So I also call lo..) go to my house for bathing than change cloth and go to Pyramid..Yahoo..

Well , at pyramid something happen on me(No need to mention)T,T....Sad..Than I and Jie Jie walk together because she wanted to buy something...This is her picture:
She is a very very cute girl..I mean it..She so cute!!!But too bad she older than me about 3years but still she look young too..X.X


Me and Siew Wei..She so cute while I.....No need to say la..Today was so fun..Haha...Well , there got some picture I don't want to show...Haha..

I really really really love all my friends!!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

Write at 24.05.08 but the thing happen in 23.05.08 and by -VoN S@N-