About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chapter 24

Today so happy at Chin Yee house...Yeah...^^.....I really really like Chin Yee~~....She fun , pretty , cool , nice to talk and she treats me so good...^^

At her house , she like a good sister but too good is actually feel ok only la...>.<...Haha...Hope my mother can let me go her house since she just stay not far away only...@.@....She really a fun fun pretty pretty nice nice cool cool girl to talk and she really pretty!!!


Folio!!!PJ and SEJ!!!Must faster do or not I will......!!!*See the list how to do first...**After few minute...**Play computer....Haha*Lol...

Kk...My ptp result is worst..T.T...Must study hard!!!

End now..

Write at 26.04.08 by -VoN S@N-