About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chapter 16

At 1.4.2008..That day I feel unlucky cause I sick a bit...Haiz..My stomach is very pain..Damn pain but today at 2.4.2008..Everything when back to normal..Weeee.....Normal back..Hehehe..

Oh ya..Since yesterday is April Fools..I feel very stupid that Kouk Hoe trick me:

K.H:Von San,your shoes punya tali tertanggal..(Don't know how to say in English)
V.S:Really..*Look at down*...
K.H:April Fool..
V.S:......(Nothing to say cause my tali always tertanggal so I feel stupid..)

And than at night..Ed-lyn wanted to trick me:

E.L:Von..You know that Tat Liang say to me that he like you..
V.S:Kk..Today I not in mood..and you don't try to trick me..
E.L:Ceh..Not fun..
V.S:Hehe...(Ed-lyn can't trick me for some reason that T.L love........)

Write at 1.4.08 by -VoN S@N-