About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chapter 15

Lol...These day at school feel happy la..My heart beat too fast..I feel like in the story land...*Bang*..Kkk, story over liao..Now back to here..Hehe..

Aiyo..D class..D class..Why must be D class..Still wan to give me pressure(tekanan)...Aiya,don't care la...Study study study..Lol..Haiz,everything my fault la..I the one who make you two like that but now okay already..Wish you two will be together and forever..^^

Haiz..I know my blog is just so lame because I don't know how make it keng mah...Boring..Boring..Boring...I really feel lazy la at school..Lazy this and that...Now mengelap tingkap every Friday...Too me ok ok only but better than menyapu lantai but the stupid glass like almost want to drop..Very dangerous want mah...Piff..

Kla..Off now..Bye..

Write in 31.3.2008..Write by -VoN S@N-