About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chapter 14

Inside a house, there lives 4 cute doggie name Bobby, Bubble, Tiger and Baby..Bubble, Tiger and Baby is three best friend while Bobby is always lonely but Bobby is cute and very loyal too...

While Bubble is the most cute among all but it very naughty and quite useless..Hate Bubble sometimes and love sometimes..


Among all the dog..I love Tiger c
ause to me it very cute and chubby cause its fat..Tiger really good at running...Tiger really loyal to it owner..

Baby the most weird weird cute dog but Baby really cute sometimes..


If I going to give award I sure give:

Bobby is the most fierce award and most big eyes award..

Bubble is the most naughty and the most cutest..

Tiger the most good boy award and the most chubby..

Baby is the most like to kiss and the most dumb..

But I really really love all of them cause they got their attitude...

Nice or not??I think I doing this for my oral..Don't steal oo..