About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chapter 7

Haiz..I must study very smart in all subject..Hehe...Holiday still got few day only..Haiz..This my time::

10.30a.m(Maybe more than this time)-I wake up.
11.30a.m(Still resting..See got someone using computer or not if no one use than I use)
12p.m-2p.m(The time I use computer and the time I help parent..)
2p.m-3.p.m(2p.m is the time is my brother use computer so I sure at my room enjoy my day-_-")
3p.m-4p.m(Maybe the time I will bath and eat...If I not bathing at this time sure I am doing other thing)
4.pm-5p.m(At 4.30p.m I sure busy with my tv time..XD XD..)
5.p.m-6p.m(After finish my show..Sure I going to bath if I not bathing at the time within "2p.m-3p.m")


At this time I got two different thing to say:
If I got go Tuition:
6.p.m-8p.m(Watching show..Hehe...)
8.p.m like that to 10p.m-Going back to house after finish Tuition at time at 10p.m..


If I don't have go Tuition:
6p.m-10.30p.m(Watching tv..^^)


10.30p.m(Play computer or do something else)
12a.m(Do other thing or watch tv)
1a.m(Prepared to sleep but usually sleep at 2a.m like that in holiday)


This is my time-table but why don't have study cause....Study few minute and play a lot...Wakakaka..