About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Chapter 12

My precious ed-lyn tagg me again..>>

Real name: Tan Von San
Nickname: Von San, Von and some more..
Married: To young la..XD
male/female: Female la..
High school: SS 17
College: No university...Maybe coming soon..
Are you a healthy freak?: Sometimes..Maybe gua..
Do you have a crush on someone?: No reason to tell..
Do you like yourself?: Sometimes..Sometimes..

First...
Surgery: How I know..
Person you see in the morning: How I know oo..
Award: Maybe got..Maybe no..
Sport you join: Badminton(even I not good at it)
Vacation: Genting??I forgot la..
Concert: When I small..At genting..I guess..
First crush: Mo mo ren..

Currently...
Eating: Don't know..
Drinking: Water..XD
I'm about to: Don't know..

Your future...
Want kids: Just see hope..
Want to get married: Don't know..
Careers in mind: If can I wan to be a fashion designer and do more business to earn more money $$(But I not good at fashion also so hope I can la ^^)

Which is better?
Lips or eyes?: Both..
Hugs or kisses?: Both la..
Shorter or taller?: Taller gua..Lol..
Romantic or spontaneous?: Of cause both..
Sensitive or loud?: Both gua..I don't know la..
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Don't know..Don't know..Don't know..

Have you ever
Kissed a stranger: I not a crazy people or mental people..
Drank bubbles: Don't know..
Lost glasses/contacts: Sometimes but at the end I found it..
Ran away from home: Think only la..
Liked someone younger: Maybe got..
Liked someone older: Don't know...I hate this question la..T.T..
Broke someone's heart: Friends got..Sorry oo..
Been arrested: By police..No ways..
Cried when someone died: Maybe got but cannot remember..

Do you believe in
Yourself?: Ya..Sometimes..
Miracles: Of cause yes...
Santa Claus: Maybe in a place...
Magic: Yup..
Angels:Of cause yes...Angels around us..

Answer truthfully
Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Yup..^^
Do you believe in God?: Yes..Cause now I praying to GOD to find back my precious purse..Hope can find back..

Here comes the best part. Tag 5 people

1.Ed-lyn
2.Tiffany
3.Tashi
4.Chin Yee..
5.Someone else..