About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 21, 2008

Chapter 11

Today 22.03.2008...Feel like the most unlucky day..Why??Cause my purse lost..T.T...Rm10...Lost liao...T.T..Hope someone who is kind can help me find back..I just hope...GOD, pls let my precious purse back to me..>.<

Today I feel so shame...I am form 2 but I don't know how to "kawat kaki"..Not say don't know but just not so pro...

Thank to Kit Ying who teman me until so late..Or not I sure will be boring..Today Kit Ying belanja me eat thing..:P

My oral test never done yet..Lazy girl like me is just same as a pig..:O..

Tuition is just my palace...A place for me to study more..Yeah..From now on I must get good result..Hope I can do la...