About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 24, 2008

Chapter 13

Today at 25.03.08..Feel crazy playing ping pong with my friends...Lol...The reason is we don't know how to play so simply play until laugh...Today I saw him again...Haiz, what I am thinking??Just feel tired la..Lol..

Today at the chinese time, I feel very noob cause I don't know how to write..I just know how to say and see only but not write..Lol..I feel very happy at the same times la..But my chinese really really noob..T.T

Since I got "coco" for morning so I sure feel sleepy at afternoon school so I sleep at school at the time 11.30a.m-12.00p.m...Sleep 30minute in canteen..But at the end when sejarah time, I sleep again..Sometimes I thinking I got sick or what...Haiz..

OMG..Taip too much..Going to end now..Bai Bai..^^