About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 21, 2008

Chapter 10

Get tag by Ed-Lyn...XPP

Layer 1
On The OutsideName : Von San
Birthdate : 2.12.1994
Eye colour :Black gua..
Hair colour :Pure black..I guess..^^
Right or left : Cool if I two also can but...I still right..>.<

Layer 2
On the inside.
My fears : A lot of thing..Not need to mention..
My heritage : Both parent DNA...
My weaknesses : Cannot be lonely..(>.<)
My perfect pizza : Beef Pepperoni + Chessy...@.@

Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My first thought after waking up: Wanted to sleep back..:P
Most missed memory : A lot arr..

Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke: Coke...
Single or group dates : Depend depend..
Adidas or Nike : Adidas gua..
Tea or nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate..
Cappuccino or coffee : No Mocha to choose arr cause I hate bitter..

Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : Of cause no..I hate smoke!!
Curse : Depend sometimes my mood is good or not..
Take a shower : Don't ask stupid question..LoL
Have a crush : Don't know..(Error)
Think you're in love : Don't know....(Error)
Want to get married : Don't know...(Error *.*)
Believe in yourself : Depend...
Think you're a health freak : Don't know...(Error again gua)

Layer 6
In the past.
Drank alcohol : I think yes...Sure yes wan la..
Gone to the mall : Of cause..
Been on stage : When I young..Bluek..
Eaten sushi : Of cause....Yes la..

Layer 7
Have you ever...
Played a stripping game : What games is that??
Change who you were to fit in : I rather be myself..Just plain of me..

Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : Again the question be asked??
To ride a motorbike : No skooter arr..

Layer 9
In a guy.
Best eye colour : Dark blue or brown or green..:PP
Best hair colour : Silver, brown or black...As long I feel is nice..
Best hair style : How I know oo..Is not like playing doll can choose everything..XD
Short or long hair : Just don't like a sissy that okay with me..

Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : Doing this gua..
An hour ago : Combing my hair..
4-5 hours ago : Sleeping..XD
1 month ago : Receive ang pau gua..
A year ago : Have fun in SS17 school gua..

Layer 11
Finish the sentences.
I love : Family(Include doggie),all my friends......, a lot of thing and myself..:S
I feel: Happy gua..
I hate : Some people(secret :O)
I hide : Huh??
I miss : A lot of thing!!
I need : A lot of thing..

Layer 12
Tag four people.

1.Tiffany
2.Tashi
3.Zhen Jian(Sorry arr)
4.Chin Yee(wait her she got blog first or anyone also can replace her)