About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chapter 8

Blah...Holiday going to over liao..Hehe...Sometime I say "holiday is the day I can't earn money..."..But this 1 week holiday, I do earn by helping my mom doing work and my brother play CABAL(Yippie^^)...

Holiday over sure got bad thing and good thing happen:


Good thing:
-Can meet my friends back..Yahoo!!
-Mom will give me pocket money..XP...
-..............................................................(Lazy to list out la)


Bad thing:
-Homework...
-Exam paper(T.T...Hope I can get good result la)
-My oral test(Never do yet..-_-")
-alot to list la....


That why I say....Everything also got the bad and the good reason..Just how we think and how we managed(Hope I spell correct) to do it only..


@.@....Oh ya..Wish "LMY" and "GPK" will be together forever and the journey will never end..Kekeke....I forget to thank Ed-lyn to make chat box for me(well..Actually is her friend Sara..)


Last thing..I wish "he will always happy forever and ever"....I also "wish all my friends will always in luck,joy and many more..."..


THE END..XPP