About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 7, 2008

Chapter 5


Yeah..Going out with my friends is just so damm happy...This time is Sook May and Chin Yee..Like they two la..Cause they two is really fun to with..Hehe..


Hehe..Today so lucky that I can find a miny 'cj7'....Cost quite expensive but it worth a bit cause is really really cute...Today also quite fun playing with them..Since I the noob at "playing the game at the pyramid so Sook May always help me wan..Thank Q.."

Today buy "LULU BELLA" Pencil Box and the mini "cj7" already make me no money already but it worth..Anyways today I am very very very happy cause this time I go out with Chin Yee second time and Sook May third times..Hehe..