About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chapter 19

At Monday that is 7.4.08..Very normal day with a boring mood..

At Tuesday that is 8.4.08..Is the day raining...The day I feel sad, feel weird, feel a lot of thing...My brain asking me some question..Why he got 2 personality that 1:Kind, friendly, smile at me and so on while another 1:Not kind to me, hate me so much or mengelak me, never ever smile wan..T.T..I don't know la..That day I feel very tired, very scared because I really really love him..T.T

At Wednesday my precious lao po(Chin Yee) never come to school..That day took pic..With my nerd nerd hair but Kit Ying say that hair is more suit with me..I don't know la..So anyone can give comment..:


My nerd nerd hair..Lol...^^

Everyone had a special power wan right??Hehe..I think my one is......(Still searching cause not sure yet..Bluek>.<)

Write is 10.4.08 by -VoN S@N-....