About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chapter 23

At school feel boring , time go so fast(Pls let it slow a bit) , crazy sometimes and so on la....Yeah I just like Pn.Ng for she never scold me while I sleep at her class(Yesterday 22.04.08) cause I morning got koko so I really feel sleepy but lucky my friends make sure I tumpun perhatian in the class so feel happy..Yippie Yappie..^^

Today Pn.Siva class I seem so pai sei for she ask me to go to office to see clerk while when she say it out and I say "Teacher what that??"..Class laugh(Lucky most all the guy got kawat kaki...Hehe..)Than teacher ejek me...-_-"....

End now...


Write at 23.04.08 by -VoN S@N-