About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chapter 18

Pretty pretty Ed-lyn tag me again...*going to faint...*


1. What's your favorite anime at the present time? Doreamon gua..XD

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Haha..Dimension power....

3 Blog buddies you would take with you? I don't know..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Japan,Taiwan,Hong Kong and a lot of place..With friend also..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? I got a lot of dream..XD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?Yup..Yup

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? Him(I really really love him..)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Not $1 billion arr...I sure do something I wan la..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? I don't know..Very @.@

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Ed-lyn:
1.pretty
2.Smart...
3.She kind...XD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Don't know..

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? If I hate..I know the reason but I still friend with it..

13. What is your ambition? I not sure yet..

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Keep quiet but that mean I not honest...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? GOD,Family,Friends and "Him"..XD

16. Are you a shopaholic or not? If I am billionare...I might but I not..Hehe...

17. What musical instrument do you like the most now? Still the same...I like piano...

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change? Be more patience, be hyper hyper smart can keep a lot of secret girl..

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Now..Cutting my hair like NERD!!!T.T

20. Do you love your life at the moment? Normal normal la...

21. I tag :
-Bear aka Tashi
-Zhen Jian
-Tiffany
-Who wan to do??

Write at 5.04.08 by -VoN S@N-