About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chapter 20

Haiz..My word so small meh??Kla I make it bigger...Tomorrow going out oo..Yippie>.<..Hehe..These day I thinking a lot thing example "why??"....I don't know...I feel I quite useless..Fine I know I am..No need to say..-_-"

PTP got exam!!!Study Study Study!!Phew..I won't so good study wan but still I will..Not now...But I hope we all get good result..XPP

April month so put April calendar..Steal from sister..Gomen Gomen ~.~

For April calendar:Is a nice and joyful month since the director say all the month is a movie..Hmm..Maybe this movie is about their company really like 2020 world..You can see alot of thing look so fancy and so on..


1 word to say:BORING!!!K..End here..XD

Write at 12.04.08 by -VoN S@N-