About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chapter 35(Hari Sukan Day)

Yeah..My parent let me go to Sook May there...^^...Fast forward>>>>>>>>>...........

Well,Rumah Merah get third but there got a lot of chance want right??Hehe...

I don't think I can write what but I can tell that Hari Sukan is very best..Hehehe..Here the photo:


During the week of Hari Sukan..This took at Friday using Sook May phone want..Heng Hoe look so funny at here..Kekeke...>.<


Little Xue Yi..This photo quite blurr but still don't care..I still asking the flag is nice to play meh??But when at there I use the flag to mengurut my left shoulder..@.@


One of my best friends.Still need to say that photo is blurr but she look so cute but she also "garang" sometimes..=3..Haha..Wonder what she looking at...Haiz...

This is the photo oo..Hehe..Really love the time with they all..^^

Even Red Team get third but still to me is first cause...........................I got a memory friendship with they all..=3..

End Now..

Write at 17.06.08(Happen at 14.06.08) by -VoN S@N-