About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chapter 36(Ed-lyn taggie me again..)

Tag again by Ed-lyn oo..

1. What do you want the most now?
I want a lot of thing la..^^

2. Who is the person you trust most?

My family..My bestfriends(mean friends lo..)Maybe my future boyfriends..Lol..XPP

3. Are you in love?
Don't know..Don't know..=3


4. If you have a dream come true, what is it?
I got a lot of dream..I want me and my all friends get good result..My bestfriends wish will also come true..Mine too..etc etc.(I already say..I got a lot of dream..Maybe BILLION of DREAM..^^)

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of cause..I see before..:D

6. Whats your goal for this year?
A lot of goal la..Hehe...


7. Do you believe in eternity?
Hmm..Err...YUP..

8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wants to commit suicide?
Of cause don't have la..I good girl mah..


9. What feelings do you love most?
Happy..Cheerful and many more..



10. What are the requirements from your other half?
Easy..That is I got feeling and the guy I like also got feeling than okay..(Well,hope the other half is good at study..XPP)


11. What kinds of feelings you hate most?
Err..Negative feeling!!!



12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
100% YES...YES..YES..^^

13. What do you want to do in the future?
A lot of thing..Hehe...

14. What is the most important thing in your life?
Family,friendship,my "other half" and many more..



15. What did you feel last night?
Err..Forgot la..


16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
FAMILY..FRIENDS..AND MANY MORE>>>>



17. When do you think the world will end?
Billion billion billion years..:)


18. The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
A lot of things...XD


19. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Ed-LYN..She pretty , sometimes funny , Good at SEJARAH!!!Grrr..She smart..She also friendly...Blah Blah Blah..


20. What do you want to know right now?
I want to know a lot of thing..From A-Z...From 0-1000000000000..^^


Then, add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.
1.Tiffany.*Yippie*

2. Zhen Jian..*Mostly he won't do wan la*
3. Bear..*Same as Zhen Jian*
4. Michelle..*Must do Must do..*
5. Someone want to do??
6. Who want to do??

The end

Write at 21.06.08 by -VoN S@N-