About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chapter 38(Long time never blog liao...)

Since when I never blog liao..Since long time ago..Haha...Lol..Last Sunday(29.06.08) go out with my friends...Muahaha...Lol..Here the pic we took at the "asia avenue":

All photo is computer take..Everyone pose..Muahaha..The "NOTTIE" word is done by Yun Ji aka Bear..^^


Fren Fren..Lol..I guess I scan not so clear but who care..Keke..Actually if can I want to took with my old school friends espicially is Elise , Ed-lyn , Michelle , Yoong Ching....Many more also la..Lol...^^


Nice photo..All look weird..Lol..But why "cool"..I thought is "cold"..Lol..We all are weird mah..Muahaha...See Zhen Jian look so siao siao..Lol..


Last photo...Aiyo the "piala" so weird la..I put want la..Never see the time..Haiz..T.T...Gomen Gomen..Lol..Happy memory but......................

All the photo cost very expensive but is Zhen Jian pay want..Lol..Thank to him liao...

Kla end here...

Write at 3.07.08 but happen at 29.06.08 by -VoN S@N-