About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chapter 39(Tagged by BEAR!!XPP)

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What musical instrument do you wish to play?
Err..Piano gua..Hehe..But I never play la..

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Err..Japan , Hong Kong..Blah blah...Kekeke...

3.What is your definition of a friend?
Every of my friends is the best..^^

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Sometimes..Money can take me out kai kai with friends..>.<

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Err..I got a lot of dream oo...But now I just want my family and my "friends" can be with me forever and ever...Never fight never argue..Maybe got but not always..Hehe..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No..Everything need money la...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family...My friends..My doggie and of cause "him"

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Half use and half save..Hehe..But the half I use sure I take my friends out kai kai..=3

9. What is the one thing that makes you happy?
Friends..^^

10. What's the latest good deed that you did?
Err..Become consular of my friend..Hehe..

11.What does it feel when you stop having relationships?
What relationships first..I not sure oo..

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Don't know..

13. Should guy or girl take the initiative?
Of cause is guy la..

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
How I know oo..If go than how??

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family..Friends..My doggie..^^

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
I want to delete the memory that "I never think before that all my friends don't want me"...

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Don't know..I like a lot of character oo..

18. What is the one thing you definitely can do without?
Of cause my parent..Without them I not here..

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Err..I got alot of thing I wish to la..But now is stop thinking that my friends tak nak me already!!

20. How'd you feel if your friends backstabbed you?
Depend what kind of friends..If i feel worth to cry than I cry if not I will "tiam tiam" just simpan in my heart..^^

I tagged:
1. Michelle
2. Tiffany
3. Ed-lyn