About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chapter 41(Get tagged by Bear)

KK..Actually for Chapter 41 I decide to write last week at Bon Odori but too busy to take my phone and upload to computer so now..I do the tagged by Bear than Chapter 42 I will write out that nice thing happen in Bon Odori..^^


Name: Von San
Sisters:1
Brothers:1
Shoe size:err..7..^^
Height:165 cm gua..
Where do you live: My house..>.<
Favourite drinks:Apple juice,HL milk,Milo,Chocolate Drink,Yakult/Vitagen...
Favourite breakfast:Err..Breakfash A or Fish and Chip..Or sushi..Or breakfast MCD..
Have you ever been on a plane :I not sure..
Swam in the ocean:Not sure also
Fallen asleep in school:Don't ask stupid question..Sure got wan..
Broken someone's heart:Err..No gua..
Fell off your chair:Of cause yes la..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:Yup..^^
Saved e-mails:Some will save..L
What is your room like:Full of anime poster and very messy..
What is the last thing you ate:Err..I not sure oo
Ever had Chicken pox: Yes...
Sore throat:Err..Drink cold stuff and eat fry stuff..
Stitches: Nope....
What's right beside you:My handphone la and my thumbdrive(T.T..Thumdrive rosak..Grrr...)
Do you believe in love at first sight:Yup..
Like picnics:When I small got go before..
Who was the last person you danced with:Forgot liao..
Last made you smile:Forgot lo
You last yelled:Err..I don't oo..
Talk to someone you like:Alot...
Kissed anyone:Parent..^^
Get sick: Ya..
Talked to an ex: Tak ada ex..
The~Best feeling in the world: Got alot of money in my bank..So I can always with my friends forever..
Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Ya..
What's under your bed:Another bed..
Who do you really hate :
What time is it now: 10.49p.m
Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:Yup
Q: Do you have any siblings:2
Q: Do you want children :When I grow older gua..
Q: Do you smile often:Ya..
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:Sometimes sometimes..
Q: Are your toenails painted:Nop..
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Mine la..
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Pink now..
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Eating..
Q: I can't wait till : Err..
Q: When did you cry last:Just now at Tuition..
Q: Are you a friendly person:Sometimes..
Q: Do you have any pets:2..
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:Err..Someone..
Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:Huh...
Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?: Ya..
Q:Can you handle the truth?:Sometimes..
Q:Are you too forgiving?:Don't oo..
Q:Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mom...
Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of ? :Kit Ying , Sook May..I guess..Who more??
Q:How many people can you say you really loved?:Parent,Family,Him..
Q:Do you eat healthy? :Err...
Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? :No ex la..
Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :Yup gua..
Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:My bestie..
Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :See the keadaan
Q:Are you confident? :See is for what..

I tagged:
Ed-lyn
Michelle
Mun Kar..