About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chapter 43(Yesterday my mom Birthday!!)

I really love my mom for she so beautiful and so sayang me..Hehe..Cause my mom birthday at night me and my bro so hyper go kacau my mom..Kekeke..(Actually is happen at 22.07.08)

Well,anyways this not the best part cause early morning my cute little ototo..Here the pic:


Here the cute little guy..He really naughty last time and now so "guai"..Lol..Morning early his mom take him here..Really miss him so much and my mom say "this year birthday present really nice because of him"..Oh ya his name is "Mickey" because he cute ears gua..This picture is I steal from my sister..

Oh ya..My mom birthday receive 2 cake..1 is butter cake(To me not nice) another is normal cheese cake..Yummy...Hehe..My mom birthday I gonna be fat liao..Lol..Oh ya here my mom pic:


My mom with my sister..^^

Kla End here..

Write at 23.07.08 by -VoN S@N-