About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chapter 42(Happy first..Sad second..Happy at last)

Happy cause last Saturday Bon Odori..Actually got photo but everything "GONE"...Feel like wanted to "CRY"!!!No matter how..These day I really think a lot of negative think..Haiz..My THUMDRIVE SPOIL!!I feel very tak puas hati..Wanted to rewind the time!!Arhhhh!!!Cause of that I really show my bad atitude at school at Thursday..Haiz..I already feel "FAN"(Speak in Cantonese)..Finally I say it out to my friends at Friday..Well..Have to thank to Kit Ying lo..Now everything back to normal..Yeah...^^...But still my THUMDRIVE...T.T..

Not only this thing make me "SAD"...I have to SAY THIS THAT I LIKE to be in 2B but that doesn't me
la.. I hate 2D!!!I just like to be in 2B..I never HATE 2D people(well,some I hate) and I never said before I want in 2D..I just want to be with my friends..That it..Very easy answer..But haiz..Useless want la..

Understand or not..Acutually my simple wish is just I can be with my bestfriends forever and ever..Just a simple wish..I guess..

Oh ya..at Bon Odori..I bought a cute little water ball that can bounce and my brother took it so in exchange I will get SDO but now..I never get yet!!Grrr..

Oh ya..I going to have a new condo but the condo have to rent to other ppl but the thing inside I can play oo..Example swimming pool...Is a best choice..Hehe..^^

Kla end here oo..

Write by -VoN S@N- at 19.07.08