About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chapter 45(Update or just write something in my BLOGGIE!!)^^

No matter how I think..I still can't search for my "answer"..I scared is I think too much or what..But no matter how I think..I really love all my friends..Even inside my heart sometimes got a "hate" word inside but still the percentage I really "LOVE THEY ALL IS MORE"..But actually the "hate" is just a normal thing..Is just because I "jealous" they all only..Haiz...Now I should just list out how much I "hate" and "love" toward to my friends..

Haiz..I should say something that is:

To make your bestfriends hate you..You just need few minute
but
To make your bestfriends become your bestie forever..
You need a long long journey..

So I have to say that appreciate your bestfriends forever and ever...
What can I say more...I have a very very long journey but the journey.... ..
Is not always straight cause sometimes is got a lot of blocking place...

Now..I just want that me and my bestfriends will wait me and will also help me... To "heal" my wound...

I really love they all..The memory they give me I will always keep in my mind and pls..I will back to normal but give me sometimes and pls don't ever leave me lonely in the "back"..I will scared...

Anyways..Exam coming and "FOLIO" coming so..Faster study and do oo..^^..1 last thing I should say that is I really "love" my friends..


End here..PEACE!!

Write at 30.07.08 by -VoN S@N-