About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chapter 40..(SadT.T)

Today at school I cried..My feeling is very "luan"...Sometimes they say they care about me but maybe today I cried is not because of they don't care me..If I feel that if I sick or what..No one will care in my school..Not say all la but I not like Sook May or Kit Ying..Whenever they sad , everyone will around them...Yet still my mood back to normal..

Today at PTP combine with form 1 again...Is quite happy in Tuition because I feel free..Form 2 lose liao..T.T..Geram oo..Haiz..Maybe I only can write and say it out at "BLOG" because not all ppl know my blog..>.<...

Tommorrow "BON ODORI"!!YEAH!!Oh ya..Sunday "CHEER"...Got leng lui see oo..Kekeke...

Kla end here now..

Write at 11.07.08 by -VoN S@N-