About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chapter 44(Funny day at Saturday)

Lol..Saturday I should not bring any book to school because got something to do with HEALTHY and CLUB!!Haha..Me and my friends dance on the table..Dance what..Dance a malay dance..Quite weird and have to repeat repeat until 20minute like that arr..Lol..

After that..My leg pain liao..~~..Ceh..My one consider okay liao lo..Than after this..We tell Pn.Nina belanja us MCD but still..Haiz..Well..Off here..Oh ya..Not only this dance..Got 1 more weird dance but that 1 I don't know how..

And me and my friends go basketball court and than my mood very chah..My friends ask me yet I keep my mouth shut..Haiz..

Than funny thing happen..When girl play basket ball..Only two team:
This first team got:
EC , YC , SM ,CY ,PL and XY..

another team is:
SH , CC , ML , ZE , CH and JS..

So I feel funny is the girl play is like just must get the "ball"..Everyone focusing on the ball..Lol..You all should at there and watch it..Is really make me laugh..But still The first team win that is 12:0..Haiz..And than something not good happen so better diam diam..(Mean no need to mention lo)

After everything over..I become siao siao back..Muahahaha..

Oh ya..Cause morning I got go to school with CY..So hehehe..(some memory will keep in here)

Anyway..End here first oo..

Write at 27.07.08 happen 26.07.08 by -VoN S@N-