About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chapter 46(H@PpY B1RTHD@Y TO BoBBy and................)

Happy Birthday to Bobby!!
Weee...My cute little doggie..Wee..
Naughty Bobby..Cute Bobby..Fierce Bobby..^^

Well...Bear punya tag weird weird la..So hehe..Sorry la..Now my mood really don't want to do...

Exam coming and I have to study!!Oh ya..Folio..I really hope I can be with bestfriends with Sook May and they all..Cause I feel they all seem do not like me...I really feel hurt..Maybe they say don't have but I can feel la..Pls..I really want be their bestfriends but....I just hope that I can be with them forever without any worried or what or any sad thing..Pls..I really hope but they also don't know my blog so is okay la..Well, they have given me a wonderful memory..Is more enough than that liao...XPP

Oh ya..Wish that I and all my friends can do the best on the exam!!Weee....Hope no one fail..Or should say wish no one fail..Kekeke..

Kla end here now..

Write at 07.08.08 by -VoN S@N-