About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 22, 2008

Chapter 49(Wednesday gai gai punya photo..And 2 photo from X-DO)

That Wednesday go gai gai with Kit YIng,Sook May and Hui Yen go pyramid..And actually got three guy but we girl thought they will "fong fei kei" so we play ourself..Here the two begining photo:


Kit Ying playing games with Sook May..Wonder what Hui Yen do when I take their picture??


Sook May also play so serious until she never catch me for taking her..Kekeke..

Stop here..After that we all meet Xue Yi and she bring her cousin and her small sister come..Lol..Than we meet two guy that is Ishak and his brother..Well here over..Than they say they want to watch movie but I can't...Than we go eat Ice Monster and go Jusco and eat..Here abit picture from Jusco..


Xue Yi sister..Eat slowly..Hot Hot..Hehe...


Xue Yi..Why close the eyes oo..Grrr...


This is what happen if I too boring..Kek3ke...



Inside the lift..Where I too boring and took..Ishak brother so funny...Hehe..


Ishak too boring and play the button on the lift..Siao siao...

Than again we all separated and again I got took so picture but lazy to show and here the last want..


Last picture..I know is weird but suit a weirdo girl like m3..Kekeke..Oh ya here the 2 pic in X-DO...><


Guess it..May May and Bear Uncle..Hehehe...Actually is Bear..


May may and my character..Mine want very noob..I know..No need to say..Gtg..Bye Bye..

Write at 22.08.08 by -VoN S@N-