About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chapter 50(Accident happen again??)

I scared is I think too much or I should say I just jealous some people...I scared this time is happen in two place..1 in school and another happen in "mo ke ti fan"..Fine, stop thinking....Well I happy a bit cause I pass my school exam..No fail..Yeah..But about Tuition want arr..Haiz..I guess is sure fail liao..Lol..

School day make me feel boring and don't know why I seem so weird..I don't know why that "fellow" hate/dislikes me..I think I really do wrong liao..I really scared everyone will like that..I scare what the "fellow" say is truth...I don't why I getting simply think already..Hearing a Jin Sha music that is 换季..Is really soft and nice..And 1 sad melody song is sang by A Du the tittle is Xin Jia..Is really nice oo..

Okok..I don't wanted to think liao..Don't be selfish..>.<..Err I a bit boring right now..Waiting the time tic-tok-tic-tok but sometimes I hope "1 day got 48hour"..Lol..Actually I got the reason cause I just want to be with "them" more longer...^^..

Hehe..EnD H3re now oo..

Write at 28.08.08 by -VoN S@N-