About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 15, 2008

Chapter 48(Tagged by BEAR Again)

Weee~~~Holiday already...Booo~~~School finish exam..Now is Tuition exam time..T>T..Well..Now do some tag that Bear told me to..

1.The last person to tag you is?
Bear...Hehe..

2.What relationship of you with him/her?
He my friends..A funny friends...Lol..

3.Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Errr..Nice+Funny+Siao Siao+Smart+Face always wanted to sleep like that..Lol..=Beh Yun Ji..

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.
Hehe..Last time always give me English answer...

5.The most memorable words that he/she has say to you.
Memorable word don't have la..Word that make me mad got la..That is "MUSHROOM"!!!Grrr..

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Lol...That won't happem cause he got someone he love...Keke...

7.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
Real enemy don't have la..Fake enemy got la..

8.If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
Grrr..No mean no...

9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
Cause he always call me "MUSHROOM"...

10.The most desirable things to do for him/her is?
Help him get the girl he want...Lol..

11.The overall impression to he/her is..
...Don't know le...

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Err..Useless gua...I really don't lnow..

13.The character for you for yourself is?
Err...I think I really must ask my friends liao..

14.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Lazy+Like to talk a lot+Naughty too much liao..

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Err...Let me guess..I don't know le..

16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Of cause I will love them and never ever betray them..

17.Two people to tag:
1.Ed-Lyn
2.Tiffany

Stop until here cause I lazy to type liao..Keke..

Write at 15.08.08 by -VoN S@N-