About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chapter 47(Wah..So long never blog liao..Must blog..Keke..)

This time I want to blog something fun is my Tuition Friends and Mickey..And Something fun to say..Kekeke..

Well, if you got microwave at house and you don't know how to use..Better don't use...Cause this is what happen if you really don't know how to use..
Lol..This is my dad done to my man tao..Is really like a ROCK..Lol..Well, my dad still buy me extra two man tao back..Kakaka...

Mickey..He cute, naughty, very lembu...Lol..Well here is his photo:That him wearing a cool spec..Well, he like "Power Ranger"..And mostly is Power Ranger Ninja Storm and Power Ranger Wild Force...Err..Why I know the name..Cause last few year me, him and my brother watch together every Saturday..

Nick Kor Kor and Mickey..Hehe...

Oh ya..Tuition time...Wee...Well today I don't have..But I got some pic to show oo..Here the list:

NELLIE...1 of my cute friend plus a bit of funny..Hehe..Lol..So hard to take her pic oo..This wan is I force her want..Kekeke..She really hyper cute..

This I also "curi-curi" took want..Hehe..Who she looking oo..Still wonder la..

There is Yun Ji...Well I guess Nellie looking at Yun Ji why emo..Actually he never emo la..But he face like this..So put la..Kakaka..

Funny Chan Chow..Lol...He really funny sometimes and really "siao"..Lol...

Grr..Hard to take Sook May picture..Haiz..I sure 1 day I can take want...YEAH!!I am very happy that I can be bestfriends with them..I really hope that this time nothing will happen.. I really hope and wish cause I really love them..

Hehe..I am girl so I should play some girl will usually play..Hehe...

Nice or not..Keke...

Well end here now..

Write at 14.07.08 by -VoN S@N-