About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chapter 52(A bit happy and what I do in 1Sep..XPP)

Boring..Happy..Blurr..Everything not important..Kekeke..I know that I should be happy what I got..Well..Stop here..And I got some nice photo to show..Kekeke..Is happen in 1 of Sep while my mom bring me and Mickey go find Ah Peng Jie Jie(Well,I actually got 3 Ah Peng Jie Jie..Lol..)

And we go to Damansara Kopi(Such like that) and eat at there..Here the photo:

What a cute little baby..His name is Le Le(I not really know how to spell it..:P)


She is Ah Peng Jie Jie..Very leng lui want..Should call Ah Peng Auntie gua..Kekeke...Better don't let her see..><..

Chun Chun here..He cute and leng zai right but his perangai quite bad oo..Lol...



Mickey!!Lol..He seem no mood like that only..Kakaka..

Still got some picture but cannot show..Why??Cause is not nice..Hehe..Seem that time I boring..I now what also take..Kekeke..



SUGAR!!Is a nice tin..Lol..The sugar can "shine" want le..


Honey..I like the bottle and this honey is put for french toast..Guess it..Me and Ying Ying order french toast but my one is "kosong" mean no peanut..Hehe.

.
French Toast with honey on it..I really like to eat french toast liao..Muahahaha..


Everyone busy eating..I also busy eating and taking picture oo...=PP

Why no daddy and Ah Peng Jie Jie's husband cause I scared to take thier picture..Hehe..Than we got to Ah Peng Jie Jie house..We play than we back to home..Lol..Here over..Now show sometime I like..Kekke..

Atually picture just so little..Well here some picture Tiger and Bobby!!


Tiger so cute!!I really like Tiger..He really chubby and cute and I always say he got "tumor" on his stomach..Lol..


Bobbby how dare you sit on table!!Lol..He so cute and he already have a bad habbits last week..I guess..

Well,I guess nothing more..H3he..End here

Write at 5.09.08 by -VoN S@N-