About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chapter 54(May's House picture..K3keke..)

H3he..Yesterday when to May's House to celebrate her birthday..And here is picture again..Shermain also got go oo..><..Here some picture:
Cut3 little May May..She the birthday girl today(6.09.08)...

Than May May go out with her second sis and Shermain and two more ppl..When they come back..I sang birthday song to her..><..Than cut cake..
What a beautiful cake..But must eat..And I know that day I earn 1kg like that..Waliao..LoL..

Oh ya..Got 1 ppl gave May a big plushie of Monokuboruru..Hehe..Here the pic:



Wah so big oo...Suit for her cause...Lol..May May really like it..Than me,May and Shermain watch "I not stupid too"..Afterthat her third sis out and come with watch with us..Lol..But I tot everything is planned well..Yet we all sleep at 3am..=P..(Thank to Shermain we sleep early..Lol)

Than today Kah Man come at 8am..Walio..I tired like a pig only..T.T..Than I think I wake up at 10am like that but no one beside me..T.T..Faster come out from the room and find they all..Lol..
Did I say before May is a good runner..Here her proof:


MSSD medal..Cool wei..Want to steal 1 of it..Eh..Where got 1 medal only..Here got more..


Here her medal only..A lot liao..Lol..

Anyways, I here to sang a song to her:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday To You,
If Your Past Is Sad,
I Will Try To Make You Happy...Happy,
My Beloved Bestfriend,
I Wish You Happy Birthday,
A Very Happy Happy Birthday,
Just For You..My Bestfriend Loo Sook May..

End here..Write at 06.09.09 by -VoN S@N-