About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chapter 56(Sad day..Tir3d...Scared..)

I think this time is I wrong..I just have to say sorry to my classmate, my teacher and my B class friends..I never hate you all but just few ppl in my class..Always insult me..T>T...Today I got tell teacher but at the end she say me I will change to lazy if I go B class but I say won't..So maybe I not in the mood already...T.T

I just want to go to that class when final exam and some period of time..That my request but teacher don't let..So I sad..Whatever...Teacher say can change my place but now the place is like hell only..Is maybe normal to Wen Tyng but not for me...

Now..I just like scared of my class that "D class"...Haiz..

Write at 11.09.08 by -VoN S@N-