About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chapter 59(Blah...Rethink again??)

Just now I get scold by my mom..Haiz..Why??Cause I never done my thing good..T>T....*Sob Sob*...
Ai..What happen to me these day??Think negative thing..I guess yes ba..Whatever la..Who will see??If see they know who meh??Example Bear N Zhen Jian..Is the most example...They know my site meh??They don't even know now..I feel they just want to friend with May..Everyone want..Sometimes I asking..If Ed-Lyn or Elise come to my school??Will they aslo will care about May??Whatever la..I just know I never hate May before..I am her bestfriend..That it..Easy as that..No one know..Only ppl who know my site know...

Like Bear and Zhen Jian..They two might forever won't know..Good la..I more happy..=3...Is that truth..Whatever la..End here...

27.09.08 by -VoN S@N-