About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chapter 57(Quite happy..)

Ahh!!!Keroro finish???Can't be..Well, I scared is I get cheated by it..Is just season 1 finish..Phew..Lolx...Well, school thing I feel like no mood to care..Well, exam still important..What more about folio...Kek3ke...

Well in the Keroro show..I all also like..Dororo,Keroro,Kururu,Giroro and Tamama..XPP..

This is about this week stuff..Folio never done yet...Very keng..XPP...Faster do lo..Yeah...Kakaka..Well,I want to my blog something long and nice however, do you think ppl will see??Maybe got..Maybe no..80% no..Lolx...

Haha..I very happy that they all receive the pic with a smile..XPP..Love they all so much??Who they??Loo Sook May,Mah Kit Ying,Cheah Chin Yee,blah blah...Lolx...

Okla..End Here..

Write at 20.09.08 by -VoN S@N-