About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chapter 100(Whoa...Something weird weird happen in my school O.oo)


Chapter 100 already..Cool..XP..Kkk.. Hmm..Can't believe my current school math teacher thought I am "LESBIAN"...=="..

Haha..Should thank to Ouran who always flirt the girl so I like Ouran too much sure will learn a bit to make my girls of friends happy..=X

First is happen on yesterday when 3D class student goes to Science Lab and I spoted May and my math teacher talking so I go disturd and spoted teacher taked May's Chain and I go say..."Why teacher rampas??""Ini barang yang saya bagi May sebagai suka dia..."

Haha...I was just playing around..May also laugh that time..Only teacher look at us like weird weird..XPP
Tommorow need to explain that I and May is just a bestfriend..

Hmm..The reason I always flirt my girl of friends example "I like the is you la..Don't worry..>..<"
Is because boring ma..Can play here and there is one of my hobby..Who tell me now no boyfriend..Like to play with my friend lo..Haha..XPP

Pss:Von San not "LESBIAN" wor..Just like to play to make my friends happy and mostly my friends already biasa with me jor(I mean friends is girl not boy..Haha..I not PLAYGIRL).Hehe..

Write at 02.04.09 by -VoN S@N-