About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chapter 105(I feel something is just bothering too much..Really too much)

Izzit I think too much or I just no mood these day..Well..I make a nice sentences but I guess is sure broken english..O.oo

Why I have to be friendly to the friend who think I fake??
Why I have to be friendly to the friends that will never friend with me??

What is the point??I hate it..I really hate it...I feel life izzit must be like that??
Who is the fake??I don't know...Who the truth..I also don't know..I feel tired..All I know that in D class..I HATE LEE CHEE YEOW!!!Don't know what I done to make him hate me!!

I scare..I really scare..I scare all ppl is fake friend with me only..I really scare but now I must trust all my friends no matter how..

Write at 24.04.09 by -VoN S@N-