About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chapter 104(Projek at Wen Tyng's house O.oo..)

Kring~~~K..Go toilet change pj shirt than stay at canteen(feel regret never put the plastic into my bag!!)

Than wait wait while talking to Hui Yen and Pei Li cause Jie Ying, Sook May and Kah Man went out..At 2p.m..Ravenna came liao..Went to Wen Tyng house do projek!!XPP

At there play her computer forawhile cause she cooked mee for me..
Than at 3p.m!!Started to do our wonderful projek name "CHIKUNGUNYA"..

Do half way..Play hyper..At least do finish at 4p.m!!Weee~~~

Than later run with May May..Too tired..Too blurr..Too blur until I forgot to bring back my school shirt!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

I going to be crazy..Hope my shirt still safe and steady..I just to tired...T>T

Kla..End here..Sorry..I seem run out of topic..

Write at 21.04.09 by -VoN S@N-